Welcome to the best of mid-century modern ideas in today’s era. The look sports clean and simple designs that play with form, vibrant colors and fun patterns. From Herman Miller chairs and retro tables to sunburst patterns on materials like resin, plastic and fiberglass, the era of Eames spurred lasting designs from creative makers around the world. Whether you live in a new building or a historical home, mid-century mod is a timeless way to personalize your space. Not sure how to go about it? We’ve got all the inspiration you need right here.
1. Color Splash: The all ambiance really invokes a jazzy ’60s vibe: since the red sofa to the green chairs, retro movement came to reinvent the ancient settings.
2. Retro Turquoise: How can you not picture yourself coming home from work and pulling a casserole outta the oven?! Bright turquoise kitchen and white chairs complete this totally 1960s-style ambiance.
3. 1950s Flair: Geometric chairs, groovy walls, walnut cabinetry, perfect for hanging a blossoming collection of colorful pots and pans — this kitchen is inspired by the past but totally in the moment.
4. Bright Yellow: Nothing says good morning like sunny-side up eggs, toast and sunshine yellow! Contemporary, sleek and washed in a welcoming pop of color, this space is pretty swell.
5. Copper Elegance: It’s all about the copper lamp, which ties together this space in swoon-worthy glam. Loosen your tie, pull your chair up to the table and tilt back a cocktail after a 9 to 5 day.
WE REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED OUR ARTICLE. FEEL FREE TO PIN ALL THE IMAGES TO YOUR FAVOURITE PINTEREST BOARD OR TO PRINT IT AND USE IN YOUR MOOD BOARD. YOU CAN ALWAYS CHOOSE TO FOLLOW US AND SEE THE COVERAGE OF THIS EVENT STEP BY STEP. FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST, TWITTER, SUBSCRIBE HERE AND DON´T MISS A SINGLE BREATH!